7 Jan 2013

Use Multiple Yahoo Accounts Simultaneously...!!


After social network revolution by Facebook also… still Yahoo! Messenger remains a very popular instant messenger.

Yesterday I tried a simple trick to fool my close buddy by chating with him as a girl, some how he got a doubt that it was actually me that was teasing him and he told me to login to yahoo! (as I have 24hr internet). For a moment I thought I was caught and did the quick GooGle for a solution.

Can you believe it.. you can open more than single Yahoo messenger within the same PC! Let me share you the trick.


Just do the following steps

 Go to Start ----> Run . Type regedit then Enter.

Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER >> Software >> Yahoo >> pager >>Test.

On the right pane , right-click and choose new Dword value.

Give a name as Plural.

Double click it and assign a decimal value of 1



Now close registry and start yahoo messenger and logn.. Not you can open another yahoo messenger and can login with another ID.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Feed Back