This is an easy guide to correct Audio Video Recync, commonly known as ‘Lip Sink problem'.
If your movie having any of the following problems you can correct them using KMP Player.
- · Audio Coming Before Video
- · Video Coming Before Audio
Open the video file in KMP Player and play the movie till you see plenty of close up conversations, so you can easily identify how much difference is there between Video and Audio.
Right Click anywhere on the screen and Playback>> Audio Resync.
You can see several options like
- Resync Audio :-0.5 & +0.5 Seconds
- Resync Audio :-50 & +50 milli seconds
- Resync Audio :-5 & +5 milli seconds
- Resync Audio : Manual
Use seconds if too much variation between Audio and Video, after adjusted in seconds you can use milli seconds for more perfect synchronizing. Use Audio Steam Delay (the last option in the list) if you want.
Here comes the tricky part.. Which option should we use to adjust our Audio Video variations!!.
- Negative (-) value makes audio to play Early
- Positive (+) value makes audio to play Delay